Dr. Sumana Reddy, Endocrinology
Dr. Sumana Reddy joined Rockdale Endocrinology Associates in 2015.
Dr. Reddy received her doctor of osteopathy from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. She completed her residency training in internal medicine and a Fellowship in endocrinology at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina.
Dr. Reddy treats endocrine disorders such as diabetes, thyroid and parathyroid disorders, and reproductive hormone disorders.
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC: Fellowship of Endocrinology 2013-2015
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC: Residency in Internal Medicine 2006-2009
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 2002-2006
- University of Georgia, Athens, GA, Bachelors of Science 1997-2001
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- Endocrine Society