Children’s Groups – Jesus loves the little children – and so do we! We provide a loving environment for infants through 5th grade to learn about Jesus and begin their lifelong Christian journey.
- Sunday School 10:00am—10:45am
- Crossroads Kids classes divide into 2 groups. PreK to 2nd Grade and 3rd-5th Grade. The younger elementary class learns about Jesus in fun ways, including story-telling, crafts, and activities. The older elementary class uses the “Live It” discussion series.
- Childcare for infants to age 4 is located in the education wing during all Sunday activities. Crossroads UMC is a Safe Sanctuary church. Children must be picked up either by a parent or another authorized adult.
- Worship Explorers is our version of children’s church. Kids pre-K to 3rd Grade are welcome to leave worship after the children’s moment for an age appropriate message with our children’s minister.
- Kids Club Wednesday’s at 6:00pm—7:15pm. Kids 5th grade and younger gather for a snack, games, and age appropriate bible study.
- Special Events for children happen throughout the year. For example: Easter Egg Hunt, Music Camp, Trunk-or-Treat, Breakfast with Santa, and game/movie nights.
Contact Ginger Peek, our children’s minister, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.