Jesus loves the little children – and so do we! We provide a loving environment for infants through 5th grade to learn about Jesus and begin their lifelong Christian journey.
- Sunday School 10:00am—10:45am
- Crossroads Kids classes divide into 2 groups. PreK to 2nd Grade and 3rd-5th Grade. The younger elementary class learns about Jesus in fun ways, including story-telling, crafts, and activities. The older elementary class uses the “Live It” discussion series.
- Childcare for infants to age 4 is located in the education wing during all Sunday activities. Crossroads UMC is a Safe Sanctuary church. Children must be picked up either by a parent or another authorized adult.
- Worship Explorers is our version of children’s church. Kids pre-K to 3rd Grade are welcome to leave worship after the children’s moment for an age appropriate message with our children’s minister.
- Kids Club Wednesday’s at 6:00pm—7:15pm. Kids 5th grade and younger gather for a snack, games, and age appropriate bible study.
- Special Events for children happen throughout the year. For example: Easter Egg Hunt, Music Camp, Trunk-or-Treat, Breakfast with Santa, and game/movie nights.
Contact Ginger Peek, our children’s minister, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our youth ministry is a community of students that seeks to grow closer to God by living out the two greatest commandments, to “love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind,” and to “love your neighbor as yourself” (Matt. 22:37, 39). We offer a welcoming, supportive, and encouraging environment for students from 6th to 12th grade to learn with each other, challenge each other, and grow with each other. Students are encouraged to participate in a wide variety of experiences that build faith and strengthen their relationships with Christ, family, community and each other.
- Sunday School is at 10:00am every Sunday Morning in the youth room
- MYF (Methodist Youth Fellowship) meets on Sunday nights from 5:30pm-7:15 pm. MYF is a fun time for youth to grow their faith in a fun and unique way, while growing relationships with one another.
- Special Events: We participate in seasonal Spiritual Life Retreats and mission trips (as well as local mission projects) each year.
We would love to have you come join us! Contact RachelkBlanchette@gmail.com for more information.
Sunday School at 10:00am is a small group ministry for all ages. The classes meet in the Education wing and teach the basics of the faith, inspire a life of faith, and connect you to other people who help sustain your faith. Sunday School classes are offered on a wide variety of topics for children, youth, adults, and senior adults. Childcare is provided for infants and toddlers.
- The Journey Class: a group of 20’s to 40’s singles and marrieds with young kids
- Remnants Class: a group of mostly married, 40-50 year olds
- The Joy Class: a group of mostly married 40-50 year olds
- Lost & Found Class–a group of older marrieds and singles
- Pathfinders Class–a group of older marrieds and singles
- Youth Class (6th Grade-12th Grade)
- Older and Younger Elementary Classes (Pre-k to fifth grade)
Marriage Enrichment Group: On the first Sunday of each month, from 5:00PM—7:00pm, we have a great group of couples seeking to enrich their marriage life. From newlyweds to empty nesters and blended families, anyone who wants to strengthen their marriage is invited to join us. A typical evening includes light food, introduction to an insightful and fun couple’s exercise, and then a short time of reflection and discussion. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Ladies bible Study: a group of women meet seasonally to study a variety of topics. They meet on Sunday afternoons.
The Pastor’s Class: Our pastor guides a class on current topics and interesting bible studies. The class meets for 6-8 weeks on Wednesday mornings at 10:00am and Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm