Garage Door Operators
Residential Garage Door Operators with the Latest Technology and Features
When you replace or install a garage door opener, you are looking for reliability, durability, safety, security, and other features. Such features include noise reduction, automatic on/off of lights, remote access, and energy efficiency. We provide quality products that have the latest technology and top features.
Our favorite products for residential garage door operators are:
- LiftMaster® 8550 Elite Series DC Battery
- LiftMaster® 8165 1/2 HP Chain Drive
- LiftMaster® Elite Series 8500 Wall Mount
We service and install the complete line of LiftMaster® commercial operators and accessories. Please call for details!
Liftmaster® 8550 Elite Series DC Battery
The 8550 Elite Series DC Battery garage door opener takes convenience and safety to a whole new level with the LiftMaster® 8550. The reliable, integrated battery backup system guarantees access in and out of your garage, even when the power is out. The safety and security features will continue to operate as well, ensuring your family is protected in a power failure. The opener is also equipped with built-in MyQ™ technology, enabling you to close your garage door or turn lights on or off using a smartphone or computer – from anywhere in the world. And because it features soft start and slow stop to reduce noise when it operates, it is perfect for homes with a room above the garage.
- Equipped with MyQ™ technology that lets you monitor and control your garage door and house lights remotely by using a computer or smartphone (LiftMaster Internet Gateway™ accessory required)
- Timer-to-close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Smart Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case provides continous lubrication for longer life and smoother operation
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- Whole-garage lighting with adjustable light time delay; compatible with CFL bulbs
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode
- HOMELINK® compatible with QuickTrain™ technology
- Meets all UL325 requirements
- Lifetime motor and belt warranty
- 5-year parts warranty
- 1-year warranty on battery backup battery
Available accessories for the 8550:
- Internet Gate Way
- Garage Door Monitor
LiftMaster® 8165 1/2 HP AC Chain Drive
This Contractor Series garage door opener is the ideal choice for value and reliability. Its durable 1/2 HP motor combined with an industrial-strength chain drive provide smooth, steady performance year after year.
Liftmaster® Elite Series 8500 Wall Mount
This sleek, space-saving design mounts on the wall beside your garage door, freeing up ceiling space. This Elite Series model comes fully equipped with Security+ 2.0®, MyQ® technology and the timer-to-close system.