The Corporate Membership Program is an alliance of dedicated companies who understand the urgency and importance of conserving and responsibly managing Georgia’s natural resources today. These companies have made a commitment to protecting the natural resources of the state of Georgia for future generations to enjoy because they understand that a healthy business depends upon a healthy environment.
To learn more about the Corporate Membership Program, contact GWF at 770-787-7887 or email@example.com.
Conservation Associate ($1,000)
- Listing on GWF website
- Tickets to GWF’s Annual Sportsman’s Banquet for 2 guests; Buckarama tickets for 8 guests
- 50% discount on a one-time meeting space or pavilion rental; 25% discount on additional rentals
Conservation Sponsor ($2,500)
- All of the above plus an additional 2 tickets to GWF’s Annual Sportsman’s Banquet (4 total)
- Link to the company web site on the GWF web page
- The use of the Georgia Wildlife Federation logo on company website
- Free one-time rental of meeting space or pavilion; 25% discount on additional rentals
Conservation Partner ($5,000)
- All of the above plus a complimentary table at the Georgia Wildlife Federation’s annual Sportsman’s Banquet (10 total tickets)
- One complimentary shooting team at the annual GWF Shoot for Conservation Event
Conservation Steward ($10,000)
- All of the above plus a brick with your company’s name to be placed in the Conservation Legacy Pathway
- Free one-time rental of meeting space or pavilion; 50% discount on additional rentals
Conservation Patron ($25,000)
- All of the above plus permanent recognition on listing plaque at the Alcovy Conservation Center
- Free rentals of GWF facilities – up to six per year
Conservation Guardian ($50,000)
- All of the above plus 4 individual GWF memberships at the Silver level & a brick for each to be placed in the Conservation Legacy Pathway
Corporate members participating above the Conservation Sponsor level may dedicate their contribution above this level to any of the following programs: Georgia’s Hunters for the Hungry, Georgia Water Coalition, Camo Coalition, or Mill Creek Education Program. Rentals are subject to availability.