The Georgia Wildlife Federation’s Alcovy Conservation Center is just minutes but a world away from historic downtown Covington. Quietness and tranquility reign among the mosaic 115 acres of venerable, shaded forests and open pasturelands, which makes it idyllic for meetings, retreats, seminars, luncheons, reunions, fundraisers, concerts, workshops, weddings, picnics, or any event that entreats a special place.
The Alcovy Conservation Center offers myriad choices for affordable facility rentals in a picturesque setting, including:
- The rustic, secluded Turner Cabin.
- The cozy Cochran House, ideal for retreats.
- A spacious executive conference center with comfortable classroom, meeting rooms, and seminar halls. Wireless Internet and audio-visual equipment are also available.
- Two open-air pavilions.
- Easy access to Atlanta via Interstate 20.
- Demonstration gardens and outdoor learning areas.
- Relaxing nature trails perfect for quick hikes or leisurely nature walks.
Georgia Wildlife Federation members ($50 level or above) and nonprofit organizations are eligible to receive a 25% discount on rental rates. If rental is for multiple facilities and/or multiple days, the 25% discount can only be applied to one day/one facility. In addition to rental rate, a $75 facility maintenance fee is required, as well as a $150 security deposit.
In addition to rental rate, a $75 facility maintenance fee and a $150 security deposit is required.